Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Hiatus

Hi all.  Yes, I am aware that this blog seems to have gone by the wayside.  I haven't been blogging for a couple reasons.  The first is, I've been pretty busy.  The second reason is I stopped writing for Drinking Made Easy so I have pretty much been drinking wines I've already blogged about (mostly the Double Dog Dare) since I didn't have a reason to buy/try anything new.  I have started sharing some of my non-wine DME articles on my recipe blog if you would like to check those out (the link is on my sidebar).  I am hoping in the next month or so to start blogging here on a regular basis so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.