Thursday, December 10, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. Now I will start off by saying that I am in no way a wine connoisseur (I think I spelled that right). But I do like wine and while I don't mind spending a few bucks for a special occasions, normally I don't spend more than $13 tops. My husband and I recently found a store in Orlando that has a HUGE wine selection and they have great recommendations. I have already found a couple favorites but I am making it my mission to try as many as I can and I will come here and let you know what and how they are. In addition I'll probably do a recipe day once a week because I LOVE to cook. I'm a Food Network JUNKIE. And I may post about anything else food or wine related that may pop up. I'll also say that my other love is microbrew beer so that may be a topic as well.

So for now, welcome and come back soon!

No comments: